Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING ALL SKINS/KEYS - QUICK SELLS - BULK PURCHASES -

Discussion on BUYING ALL SKINS/KEYS - QUICK SELLS - BULK PURCHASES - within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb BUYING ALL SKINS/KEYS - QUICK SELLS - BULK PURCHASES -

I am buying all keys and skins that you guys have.

Prices:

Keys - $1.3ea in bulk
Skins - 65% off market price

Won't go first but here is proof of my Paypal balance at the moment. Just getting into Counter-Strike trading and would like some skins/keys to start with

Tags
bulk, buying, keys, quick sell, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying cs go skins/keys
01/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
not going first add me on skype chia.026 ismail the reason why i get a neggative is because a scammer wanted to be more then a a**hole and give me one after scamming me
[Trading] Trading 400 USD CF Account For 250 USD in CS GO Skins and Keys QUICK SELL
01/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Crossfire NA 4 VIP account worth 400 USD selling For 250-300 usd in cs go Items Hello everyone I own a crossfire account that i will no longer be using. The account contains 4 vip weapons, including AWP, Thompson, AK and M4A1. I wish to sell this account for CS GO items and keys worth between 250 and 300 usd depending on the quality of the items. This will be around 100-150 usd profitable for anyone who buys. Account : xLilKillx Rank : Captain 1 KD : Restored Fresh ZP : 550
[Buying] Buying DXs in bulk
04/25/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I can offer 0.04 cents each and i can buy up to 3000 Dx Will be paying by paypal. And sorry i do not have friends or family option available in my country. Will not give first, unless you got very high rep. Thank you. Bump
Looking for quick sells, (Multiple Accounts)
03/21/2010 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
Ive got a few runescape accounts im looking to sell on here, I have ALL the account info on ALL The accounts I ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL For payment method.... PM Me or leave offer in a post! Not Asking For Very Much Paypal Cash... Account 1: Main/Skiller Stats 92 Combat Items: Dragon PlateLegs,Dragon Long,Zammy Book,Obby Cape,Rune Axe,530k, AND I THINK TORAG PLATE! Forgot what it looks like, and im not a member.