Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Crossfire High Rank account with 4 VIP for 250 USD QUICK SELL

Discussion on Selling Crossfire High Rank account with 4 VIP for 250 USD QUICK SELL within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Crossfire High Rank account with 4 VIP for 250 USD QUICK SELL

Crossfire NA 4 VIP account worth 400 USD selling For 250-300 usd in cs go Items

Hello everyone

I own a crossfire account that i will no longer be using. The account contains 4 vip weapons, including AWP, Thompson, AK and M4A1. I wish to sell this account for CS GO items and keys worth between 250 and 300 usd depending on the quality of the items. This will be around 100-150 usd profitable for anyone who buys.

Account : xLilKillx
KD : Restored Fresh
ZP : 550
GP : 4457
BP : 9816

You can find screen shots here

You can contact me on steam to discuss

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Crossfire account with 4 VIP for 250 USD QUICK SELL
01/06/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone I own a crossfire account that i will no longer be using. The account contains 4 vip weapons, including AWP, Thompson, AK and M4A1. I wish to sell this account for CS GO items and keys worth between 250 and 300 usd depending on the quality of the items. This will be around 100-150 usd profitable for anyone who buys. Account : xLilKillx Rank : Captain 1 KD : Restored Fresh ZP : 550 GP : 4457 BP : 9816
Selling Crossfire Account 80k ZP High Rank many weapons etc.
08/20/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 7 Replies
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=16942 033 80k ZP Ich hafte nicht was nach dem Trade passiert und es gibt auch keine Zurückerstattung. Den Account hab ich schon 1 Jahr in meiner Hand. Suche PSC / CS Go items
selling ps3 mw3 account [HIGH RANK]
07/24/2012 - Call of Duty - 5 Replies
hey guys i have a ps3 mw3 account im selling becuase i moved to pc and its ranked 50,000 in the world for kills and 30,000 for score and its 14th prestige and level 54 with 3 gold guns and also has 6 hours of 2xp and the account will be getting free elite premium in 2 weeks from infinityward! thanks for reading and offer up!
Sell Lotro High Rank Account [EU Server]
06/16/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
Crossfire High Rank Account
03/17/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 9 Replies
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Hier verkaufe ich nun meinen geliebten CF acc er ist auch zum tausch offen gg ein Combat Arms Account doch das alles nur Per Middle Man da es ein High acc ist wäre es mir lieb wenn es ein Mod von hier ist ! Freue mich ueber alle Gebote Noch zum acc: GP:181K ZP:131 Coupons:54 BP:35K EXP+ ist noch über 30 Tage