Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch exploit - prevent OW bans

Discussion on Overwatch exploit - prevent OW bans within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overwatch exploit - prevent OW bans

Hello community,

I want to sell an exploit for Overwatch to prevent you from any ban even with full rage (16:0 with 80:0:0 stats) with a 100% working method.

This method is used by most of the professional boosters and works since months.

I am using it myself on 10 different accounts for weeks without any Overwatch ban.

Offers and trading details over Skype. Contact details down below
  • Payment method: Only offline Paysafecard (for example from Fuelstations, Shops) - NO online PSC codes.
  • Price: Negotiable - add me on Skype and give me a serious offer.
  • Skypename: felhopper

I only sell to a limited amount of people to prevent leaks to VALVE. But should be unfixable anyways.

EDIT: Seems it has to be a GERMAN offline PSC code. Offers from Germany please.
Old 12/16/2014, 22:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Added you.
Old 12/17/2014, 14:36   #3

push!

Please: Dont talk to me about that cheap 50$ offer from scammers who are selling you a RAT .exe.

Im selling you a private information about how the "bypass" "exploit" or whatever you want to call it works.

No Scams, no fake .exes and nothing else. I can give you a 100% guarantee that it will work if you follow the instructions.
Old 12/19/2014, 17:37   #4

push! selling to 2 more people in total.
Old 12/20/2014, 02:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This got patched a long time ago, stop scamming people.
You can find sources from coders saying it got patched.
Old 12/21/2014, 01:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bypass is working. Unityhacks staff is using it too.
Old 12/21/2014, 01:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Marijuana View Post
This got patched a long time ago, stop scamming people.
You can find sources from coders saying it got patched.
Sweet jesus this whole community full of retarded kids...

dont talk if you know ****.

This "exploit" cant even get fixed. -.-" It`s an intended process and needs to be there to avoid spamming.

I dont feel the urge to sell on this site at all anymore. Sold it to 5 people on another site without any problems. Satisfied customers who are raging you on your next matchmaking.

This "coders" who said that are people Im sitting in teamspeak with. They start spreading that rumours to prevent people from selling it to too many others.

BTW we are recording games every day from raging. Tell me why we are not getting bans even while raging for 4 weeks straight on the same account?
Dont know what explanation you got for that... maybe "fake"?

Keep trolling ignorant mob.

But I dont care Im going on holidays today anyways. Have a merry christmas and hopefully you all get ragehacked.

Once more proof that epvpers is not a serious site for the real exploits. Even on hackforums.net people were more brained than here.