Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huntsman CW + AWP Asiimov for Low price

Discussion on Huntsman CW + AWP Asiimov for Low price within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Huntsman CW + AWP Asiimov for Low price

Hello,

I want to sell one Huntsman Knife Crimson Web (Field Tested) and one AWP Asiimov (Field Tested) for 120$.

The payment is via PayPal.

You go first, take a Screenshot of this post and of our chat on Steam to prove that I agree with the trade.
You can claim and charge back your money on PayPal if something fail.

I'm a Veteran User of PayPal and I know all the tricks so you'll never scam me!
I don't accept to work with "middleman" and I dont want to trade for items.

Send me (via PM) your steam profile only if you agree with all this terms or leave a comment with that, I add you.

Best regards.
Old 11/10/2014, 23:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

xD do not trust him guys. , 1. not using middlemans , 2. want that pepole will go first with 0/0/0 hmmmm not legit at all.
Old 11/11/2014, 00:17   #3

ok, lets talk about this.
1. How can people feel secure with a middleman?
Some people add me asking for a middleman, well if I bring a friend on my trade, I trade the items with him, you pay me and after I receive the payment my friend can give me my items back, so you got scammed. LOL
This is only 2 cents about this ****, because 99% of people that add me asking for a middleman want to scam (you can search on interwebs about this theme).

Middleman is a sh*ty theory and most of times is only for scam.

Few minutes ago: ldza. [Komplett.se]: okey U unlock my hard nut

LOL You'll never scam me.

On PayPal you have the chance to claim your money and ask for a full refund if something fail, so that's the real sure sell-trade, 100% secure since you can recovery your money, and 0% risky because I don't lost my skins and there is no chance for scam.
Old 11/13/2014, 01:42   #4

bump
Old 11/13/2014, 12:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSGO_Shop View Post
1. How can people feel secure with a middleman?
Some people add me asking for a middleman, well if I bring a friend on my trade, I trade the items with him, you pay me and after I receive the payment my friend can give me my items back, so you got scammed. LOL
That's the reason why there is an extra section for middlemen over here: and I'm pretty sure your future tradepartner isn't friends with all of them :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSGO_Shop View Post
On PayPal you have the chance to claim your money and ask for a full refund if something fail, so that's the real sure sell-trade, 100% secure since you can recovery your money, and 0% risky because I don't lost my skins and there is no chance for scam.
False, as PayPal won't chargeback your money because PP buyer protection doesn't apply for virtual goods.
Old 11/14/2014, 14:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makit∇ View Post
That's the reason why there is an extra section for middlemen over here: and I'm pretty sure your future tradepartner isn't friends with all of them :]

False, as PayPal won't chargeback your money because PP buyer protection doesn't apply for virtual goods.

Agree with you 100%
Old 11/14/2014, 14:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U going first? I'll buy asimov.

Tags
csgo, knife, paypal, sell, trade