Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account steam whis 105 euros and CSGO

Discussion on account steam whis 105 euros and CSGO within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account steam whis 105 euros and CSGO

Hello to all, I put on sale my steam account having 105€ on the account and 8 games(sets) (CSGO, CSS, CS) I accept only Paypal. My skypes Is: cssdoberman94700 Screen:

Old 10/24/2014, 17:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 173/0/4

one is enough

Old 10/24/2014, 22:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bumppppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account with CSGO(MGE), ISS and Sniper Elite V2 - Paypla/CSGO skins
06/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I've decided to sell one of my steam accounts. The account is in good VAC standings. There is currently no items on the account. You'll get the original e-mail with the account. Price is $10. I'm accepting either Paypal: Friends and family or CSGO Skins. The account contains these games:
[Selling] ACCOUNT WHIS 105€ & CSGO
10/24/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all, I put on sale my steam account having 105€ on the account and 8 games(sets) (CSGO, CSS, CS) I accept only Paypal. My skypes Is: css doberman94700 Screen: Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos
[Selling] ACCOUNT WHIS 105€ & CSGO
10/24/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all, I put on sale my steam account having 105€ on the account and 8 games(sets) (CSGO, CSS, CS) I accept only Paypal. My skypes Is: cssdoberman94700 Screen: Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos Image - TinyPic - Hébergement gratuit d'images, partage de photos et hébergement de vidéos bump
[Selling] Silver 1 account for 10 euros or csgo skins (Skins like SGU and PAX Sivir included!)
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling this account for 10 eur pp or psc. Also accepting csgo skins! 3 runepages owned 51 champions owned 30 skins owned including legacy ones like zombie ryze and rare like pax sivir. 1341 IP 54 RP Original mail included!
[Selling] >>Steam Account 5 EUROS!<<
10/28/2013 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Hey community, I want to sell my steam account which comes with the original email and has two games on it. They are: XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. Picture proof: Screenshot by Lightshot I am more than happy to go first with trusted members+ screen share for extra proof. Price: 5 euros paypal! So, are you interested? Add me on skype to discuss the price and other offers: daudtheassassin