Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H]EUW LoL Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives

Discussion on [H]EUW LoL Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
[H]EUW LoL Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives

Hey,
Account is on EUW S3 Gold (Border etc.) but currently decayed to Silver 1 due to inactivity.
7 Rune Pages. Detailed Runes can be seen in the Picture.
122 Skins with many rare Skins. (counted and given the "Collection Score" by elophant.com). Full list available if you are looking to buy or trade.
Some more Details can be seen in the picture below.

Make me an offer either with CS:GO Skins (preferably a Knife) or PSC.

Contact me through PM and I only Trade with a Middle Man!!

Greetz~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [H]EUW Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives or PSC
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Account is on EUW S3 Gold (Border etc.) but currently decayed to Silver 1 due to inactivity. 7 Rune Pages. Detailed Runes can be seen in the Picture. 122 Skins with many rare Skins. (counted and given the "Collection Score" by elophant.com). Full list available if you are looking to buy or trade. Some more Details can be seen in the picture below. Make me an offer either with CS:GO Skins (preferably a Knife) or PSC. http://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=11296971
[Buying] CS:GO Skins, Knives for 100€ PSC.
09/26/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, wanna buy some skins on cs go for 100€ Psc.I wont go first, so we do it with middleman.Just leave your skins here what u want to sell, what would be really nice if u post a screen of your skins too, so i can see the condition.
[Trading] Archage ARCHEUM founder pack account for CSGO Knives and/or skins
07/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says basically , hoping to receive the equivalent amount of $150 usd if interested please leave skype info.
[Selling] Account with over 160 skins! (Including rare skins!) [2 CS:GO knives / Offer]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm new here, but I can send more info on Skype or PM. 160+ skins, will send screenshots/screen share if you want Gold 2 Platinum S3 EUWE I'm able to use an MM. Payment methods: PayPal / PSC / CS:GO Knives
Buying skins and knives!
03/27/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to buy either an m9 bayonet or karambit. You may offer others. The skins that I am buying are the following. AK: Case Hardened, Redline, Red/Black/Blue Laminate, Fire Serpent M4A4: Zirka, Radiation Hazard, Asiimov AWP: Redline, Boom, Graphite, Asiimov, Electric Hive, Lightning Strike I am overpaying 2x-3x the original amount! (I can trade but not use the market which is why I am overpaying). If you have any other offers, add me on skype. My skype is ninja92811.