Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Acc 30 EUW All Champs + Many Skins Gold 2 against Cs:go Knife

Discussion on LoL Acc 30 EUW All Champs + Many Skins Gold 2 against Cs:go Knife within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Acc 30 EUW All Champs + Many Skins Gold 2 against Cs:go Knife

Topic says everything.
Im currently gold 2 , got all champions, lots of rune pages and skins (80+) with some legendarys and both ultimate skins, and 9k ip points

If you have any questions just write me a message here.
Im looking for a CS:GO Knife equal worth to my Account.

greetings
Old 10/15/2014, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
upppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LoL Acc 30 EUW All Champs + Many Skins Gold 2 against Cs:go Knife
10/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Topic says everything. Im currently gold 2 , got all champions, lots of rune pages and skins (80+) with some legendarys and both ultimate skins, and 9k ip points If you have any questions just write me a message here. Im looking for a CS:GO Knife equal worth to my Account. greetings
[Trading] 120€ Inventory (Knife/Asiimov & more) [Want]Skins, e*Gold, PSC
10/15/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 14 Replies
English: Hey, I wan't to trade my Steam Account with a CS:GO inventory worth about 120€ for Skins, e*Gold or PSC. NO VAC BAN, OVERWATCH BAN - If you know a method you can trade these items to another Acc. Pictures of the inventory: #1: http://i.epvpimg.com/S1k5h.png #2: http://i.epvpimg.com/kX1mh.png
[Trading] Platinum 4 106 Champs 20 Skins search CS:GO Knife
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im Search a CS:GO Knife Bump Bump Bump.
[Trading] EUW Plat5 all champs+Tons of skins (medieval twitch) for cs:go knife or pp money!!!
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Trading my league acc since im just really tyerd of the game Topped platinum 3 this season, atm plat5 was gold1 last season so it has victorious elise and gold border, tons of skins and i think every single legendary skin but kayle's and Vladimirs It has 50 Referalls aswell Aka Grey warwick and Medieval Twitch, 2 Ultra rare skins. + Forum badges :mofo: My skype is: Marcusjansson24 you can add me there for questions etc.
[Trading] League of legends gold V (110 champs) for CSGO Knife
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to trade my LoL account gold V with almost all champs for a CSGO Knife. If you want more infos just send me a pm. Have a nice day See ya