Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Knife Skins CHEAP

Discussion on CSGO Knife Skins CHEAP within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Knife Skins CHEAP

Hello there! I am the owner of a csgo knife skins trading website! We buy and sell skins for a cheaper price than the steam market. ATM I am in need of huntsman and M9 bayonet skins. I offer $10 lower for your knife skin than the steam market price BUT the reason you should choose us is because we are safe and you will receive your money with PayPal. I do not go first but if you are looking to sell your knife ASAP and want to do it safely, leave me a message. We can discuss the terms and price also feel free to message me if you have any other knife skins. We are always looking for new stock! Thanks
Old 08/17/2014, 07:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
Accept middleman an can you pay with psc?
Old 08/23/2014, 16:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
stop create that much threads

Tags
cheap, csgo, knife, knife skins, skins