Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[b] LoL Diamond Teams [s] CS:GO Skins

Discussion on [b] LoL Diamond Teams [s] CS:GO Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 548
The Black Market: 491/0/0
[b] LoL Diamond Teams [s] CS:GO Skins

^Topic.

gebe 3v3 Diamond Teams ab für gleichwertige CS:GO Skins ab , verhandelbar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA]3v3 Rank Teams |Platinum + Diamond teams|
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Currently in stock: Platinum teams: More coming soon! Diamond teams: More coming soon! Order in advance and get $5 off!
[Selling] (NA) diamond 3v3 teams + spots on teams
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pm for details
★ ★ ★ [WTS] EPIC/Highend LoL Account, many skins, diamond teams & gurantee ★ ★ ★
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi guys! I am selling here my account. It is a very good account and never was banned and the account already exist since Season 2! I was pretty successfull in my LoL time I managed to get 3vs3 Diamond and 5vs5 Diamond, the account will also stay till end of season in the teams! (I already spoke with my mate and he agreed, its a real life friend of me). In Solo Q the Account is Gold at the moment, it dropped down from Platin because I was inactive. (it is no problem to push the account...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account with 3 Challenger Teams and 2 Diamond Teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
BASIC INFO:
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal