Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Legit/FAST Boosts / Global Elite Accounts

Discussion on CS:GO Legit/FAST Boosts / Global Elite Accounts within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Legit/FAST Boosts / Global Elite Accounts

Who am i?
I'm an ESEA player, I've played multiple divisions, including Main for 2 seasons, My Legit account is currently on Supreme ranking.

What do i provide?
- Boosts from any ranking to global elite (or to whatever rank you desire.)
- I also have an account that is currently Global Elite that i would like to sell since i do not use (It has earned its ranking legit, no hacks ever used

How do i know you're not a scammer?
I used to be a big illegal source account seller, so i know how these forums work and i know this is about 95% trust, ANYWAYS, to answer your question, I am willing to play a game with you no charge, and you can decide if you're interested, also we can negotiate how payment goes, (for example you can pay each win instead of paying in bulk if it'll make you feel safer game by game)

Will you be cheating?
Yes, i will be using wallhacks, but no blatant play, I've never gotten an account convicted and im not willing to start now. (However i am willing to Full rage mode for an extra price)

Why choose me over any of the other boosters?
  1. First of all, Cheaper then most.
  2. Will not be using humiliating names such as BOOSTS FOR SKINS (makes you look shitty)
  3. Most of the time i won't even be called out. However wins are always ensured
  4. Although im "legit" hacking, i can guarantee a 95% rate win on ANYONE, (EXCEPT BLATANT AIMBOTTERS, I WILL NOT COUNTER AIMBOT SPINHACKERS AND STUFF LIKE SO, BUT I WILL STILL TAKE DOWN ANY AIMBOTTERS THATS NOT GOING FULL ON)
  5. I do not charge each game, i charge each ranking
  6. Although most of you probably don't care but i could give some tips on Semi-professional csgo play
  7. I will keep your name private, and the fact that we are playing together private IF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT

Are you really an actual GOOD legit player?
Yes, i am willing to show proof to PAYING customers if you would like that . I'll even ESEA pug (no charge of course just for fun) with people that i enjoyed playing with ^_^

Pricing:
P.S.: This will depend what ranking you are, because the lower the rankings, not only it is easier to win, it is also easier to level up, that's why the prices vary.

Silver 1, 2, 3, 4: $2 each ranking
Silver Elite, and Silver elite master: $2.50 each ranking
Gold Nova ~ Master Guardian 2: $3 each ranking
Master Guardian elite ~ Legendary Eagle: $4 each ranking
Legendary eagle master: $5
Supreme to global: $7
OR $1 PER WIN, your choice.
So basically from silver 1 to global elite: $55

What if i'm unranked?
I will try to do my best to get those 10 wins in a row (which should come out as a legendary eagle master or supreme) $10

Group boosting prices:
1 Person = Default price
2 People = 10% Off for each
3 People = 20% off for each
4 People = 30% OFF FOR EACH

Group boosting details:
The more people the harder it is to boost, if it is a large group i will most likely require help winning. I will ghost out positions, or play with a friend of mine that can help, if there is a spot available. I should not have a problem boosting unless you bring 4 people, if that's the case i can still make sure we win but i will require the team to assist me (specially at higher rankings).

Questions? ASK AWAY
Old 05/21/2014, 16:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved
Old 03/07/2015, 19:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Supreme after 10 wins hahaha #NoobConfirmed