Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Puppylisk's CS:GO Boosting Service / CHEAP / FAST / RELIABLE / TRUSTED

Discussion on [WTS] Puppylisk's CS:GO Boosting Service / CHEAP / FAST / RELIABLE / TRUSTED within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
[WTS] Puppylisk's CS:GO Boosting Service / CHEAP / FAST / RELIABLE / TRUSTED

Hello, I'm puppylisk, a Grandmaster Starcraft Booster, High Diamond 1 League of Legends Booster and now going to start to expand to CS:GO Boosting. Currently I'm ranked Supreme Master First Class and this is without any cheats, I used to play CSS competitively ^^

Here is my SC2/LoL Boosting Thread:

Payment Info:
Accepted Payments: Keys ($2.50); Paypal, Skins (Equiv of the prices)

Rules:

Payment will be given first, if you are extremely trusted I might bend this rule
Please do not tell anybody in game or on steam that you are using a boosting service, tell them on skype
Please do not break any valve/steam rules while we are playing together
Check below about referring a friend

Why should I pick your service?

NO CHEATS WILL BE USED!
YOU WILL PLAY ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT!
INCREDIBLY SAFE, NO CHANCE OF BAN!
I HAVE BOOSTING EXPERIENCE AT TOP LEVEL IN 3 DIFFERENT GAMES

Pricing:

Silver I to Silver Elite Master : 1 key per or $3 rank, or same priced skins

Silver Elite Master to Gold Nova Master : 2 keys or $5 per rank, or same priced skins

Gold Nova Master to Distinguished Master Guardian : 4 keys or $10 per rank, or same priced skins

Distinguished Master Guardian to Legendary Eagle Master : 5 keys or $13 per rank, or same priced skins

Legendary Eagle Master to The Global Elite : Contact Me

REFFERALS:

Same Session Referral: If you refer a friend and you guys play in the same session, you will receive 25% of what he payed into Boosting Credits
Independent Referral: If you refer your friend but he does an independent session, you will receive 10% of what he payed into Boosting Credits
Your Referral's Referrals: You will receive 5% of however much your Referral's Referral payed into Boosting Credits

Contact Me!
Old 04/23/2014, 22:08   #2

elite*gold: 26
bump ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting - Your Fast, Cheap, and Reliable Service [EU][NA]
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
We are a group of Diamond 1's who has boosted many times, from the very beginning of the Season 2. We boost: Diamond I on EUW Diamond I on EUNE Platinum V on NA Our prizes are lower than other boosters because we think that elo boosting doesn't need to be so expensive, because for us it's not a hard work. Also, we aren't toxic players and we try to help people to find their own objectives in game. http://i41.tinypic.com/euejol.png
[Selling] [NA] Cheap Boosting + Fast & Reliable Service
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Alec's Elo Boosting *****CURRENTLY NEED VOUCHES!!!***** Background: I recently did some boosts for a few people that I know from my local LAN center...they were quite satisfied with the results and I found that I enjoyed the work greatly. As a steady Diamond 1 Elo player since early season 3, I am able to easily and efficiently help you escape the trolls of low elo! Although I am very passionate about this, I acknowledge the issues with being a new provider and plan to establish a...
[EU] EloPro Boosting Service [Cheap][Fast][Reliable]
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
EloPro Boosting Service Currently Hiring NA Staff Offering a discount for the next few customers - Hurry! About Us We are a group of experienced D1 players, looking to help you guys with your Elo problems. We currently have 4 boosters, and between us all, have won multiple online and offline tournaments, reached challenger in both soloq and ranked 5s, and each play for well-respected teams. So you will be letting true pros play on your account.
[Selling] [NA][EUW] B000STER -Boosting Service Cheap + Reliable + Fast
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
*** Currently doing 2 vouch games per person. Message us on Skype "B0000STER" to arrange one*** About Us B000STER is a boosting service striving to deliver best boosting service to you. Our boosting team fast, efficient, friendly and professional. We provide competitive prices and top quality support to keep you updated with your order. Your satisfaction is our priority!
Reliable NA Boosting Services, Cheap, Fast & Trusted
10/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am offering a service to boost your account. I have been platinum in season 1 and diamond in season 2, and have a lot of experience in ranked. starting my self around 1900 elo early season 1 and bringing myself to diamond season 2. I have done elo jobs in the past for some people that requested it, but I rarely post on forums. I will not be touching your RP or IP unless told to by the account owner, I will not message anyone on your friendslist, and will rarely talk in chat unless...