Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO MM boosting

Discussion on CSGO MM boosting within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO MM boosting

CS:GO MatchMaking rank boosting

I am currently offering rank boosts for Counter Strike Global Offensive.

How it works:

You contact me and we set up a time that works for the both of us, we discuss prices and desired rank from where you are now to where you want to be. All prices are negotiable, with group discounts available if you and some friends would like to rank up together. I am open to some trades, steam games, cs:go skins, or maybe other offers if they satisfy my interests. All boosting will be legitimate unless other means are necessary to produce desired results.

At this time I will not boost to Global Elite unless the price is right strictly because at that level it is very difficult for legitimate players to be found due to the recent sale on CS:GO. Any and all ranks below this are negotiable and possible, if you have any questions feel free to message me via Skype csgoMMboost.

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOUCHES FIRST FEW GAMES WILL BE FREE

Thanks for reading
Old 12/26/2013, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 555
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,446
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2013, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sorry would you be able to move this for me?
Old 12/27/2013, 12:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved
Closed Thread