Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO RANK BOOSTING IN MATCH MAKING

Discussion on CSGO RANK BOOSTING IN MATCH MAKING within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO RANK BOOSTING IN MATCH MAKING

Add me on Steam For Details iAs7ra
Old 12/06/2013, 07:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hahahah nice fake
Old 12/06/2013, 13:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Received Thanks: 1,478
Wrong Section

Old 12/06/2013, 19:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Arrow Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> Steam Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] CS:GO MatchMaking Rank Boosting! ~Looking for Vouches~
04/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 135 Replies
MatchMaking Rank Boosting! Hello Epvp users, I'm opening new Matchmaking boost service with good prices and Superfast Service! You will play with my teammates and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank! 100% safe and legit! Prices and system! Our Win Rating is almost 100% ! Your playing with my teammates OR we can play with your account, but we don't prefer account sharing!
[CSGO] Wie wirkt sich ein "surrender" auf den Rank aus?
02/25/2014 - Counter-Strike - 9 Replies
Halli Hallo, jeder CSGO-Spieler wird es kennen: Man spielt Online Competitive mit 2-3 fremden Typen und einer von denen leavt und man spielt zu 4. mit einem Bot gegen 5 andere "echte" Spieler... eine Siegchance existiert nicht. Was passiert nun im Hintergrund, wenn man aufgibt? (surrender vote). Zählt diese Aufgabe dann als verlorenes Match und man kann dadurch einen Rank verlieren? Oder bleibt die Aufgabe ohne Konsequenzen für das Verliererteam und nur das Gewinnerteam erhält seine...
[Selling] [CS:GO] MatchMaking Rank Boosting! ~Looking for Vouches~
11/25/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
MatchMaking Rank Boosting! Hello Epvp users, I'm opening new Matchmaking boost service with good prices and Superfast Service! You will play with my teammates and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank! 100% safe and legit! Prices and system! Our Win Rating is almost 100% ! Your playing with my teammates OR we can play with your account, but we don't prefer account sharing!