Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xbox 360 older ghraphic

Discussion on Xbox 360 older ghraphic within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xbox 360 older ghraphic

Hello,

I buyed xbox 360 older version and it have ghraphics **** or i must set ghraphics somewhere?
I use samsung led tv.
And i tryed to play GTA V.

Thanks for help.
Xsl0man,
Old 02/16/2015, 18:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
I'm not quite sure what your request is due to your english, but i could at least try to answer the question i understood.

You can't change graphic settings on a console. The only thing you can do is to use HDMI instead of SCART or AV, if your older version has HDMI-output of course. Otherwise you can't do anything about it.

Hope i helped you
Old 02/23/2015, 15:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gledias View Post
I'm not quite sure what your request is due to your english, but i could at least try to answer the question i understood.

You can't change graphic settings on a console. The only thing you can do is to use HDMI instead of SCART or AV, if your older version has HDMI-output of course. Otherwise you can't do anything about it.

Hope i helped you
you can actually change the res in the settings. You can change it from 720 to 1080i or 1080p
Old 03/03/2015, 15:39   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
You must use a HDMI cable and than adjust your resolution.
Xbox - 1920x1080
Tv - 1920x1080

Than you've the best settings which are possible on Xbox 360.
The version of you console doesn't matter.
Old 03/04/2015, 16:20   #5

Thanks had same problem aswell.