Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wii] How to connect to the Internet tutorial

Discussion on [Wii] How to connect to the Internet tutorial within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wii] How to connect to the Internet tutorial

First of all you need a router . The only way to connect to the Internet for Wii is by using Wi-Fi . If you connect to the internet you will be able to access the Wii-Shop Channel , your Mii's will be able to roam in your friends Wii's if you activate their MINGIE , you will be able to access the Weather and News channel too and so on ...

Here we go :

1.Go to Wii Options in the lower left.
2. Click on Wii Settings to the right.
3. Pres + to go on page 2.
4. Now on page 2, click on Internet.
5. Then click Connection Settings.
6. From this list, click Connection 1.
7. Then, click Wireless Connection...
8. Now click Search for an Access Point.

It will start looking for access points . Click you're Access Point when it finishes listing all of them and connect to it . It will test your connect and if it's good it will tell you : Click OK to update Wii .

9. Now, back in Wii System Settings, click on WiiConnect24.
10. From the following list click WiiConnect24.

Click On and then Confirm to save your settings. This feature allows for updates to be seemlessly sent to your Wii so you don't have to do the final step every time.

Ok, the final steps, just as a way to make sure your Wii is up to date. Click the right arrow from the 2nd page of Wii System Settings.

11. Click Wii System Update...
12. click yes...

It will test your connection for a few seconds... Then an update screen may quickly come up and tell you there is an update (whether or not your Wii actually needs one)

Now you can go back to Wii Menu . That's it

Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2009, 11:04   #2

elite*gold: 0

Sweet Thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
error 06 failed internet connect
03/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
brauche dringen schnellle und gute hilfe^^;) wenn ich nämlich das spiel starten will dann kommt der Updater der mir halt das hier sagt "error 06 failed internet connect" ich habe schon in der fire wall das spiel frei geschaltet unnd ein programm hinzu gefügt nichts hat geklappt biite helft mir:)
need help Making Server Connect to Internet
04/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Okay so I did everythin i was suppose to do, like change it all to my ip address I am not to sure if it matters but i am useing 192.168.1.100 All i want to do is make it so everyone on my Lan can connect to my Server and it dosent work, server will open and everythin but once i try to connect It says server is down for Maint... I changed everything that i was suppose to I used the Shell.dat.editor it changes everything thing for me and i went over everything to make sure i have tried so...
Is there anyone out there can help me to connect my server in internet non hamachi?
12/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
:(is there anyone can help me to connect my server non hamachi i have team viewer u can go here at hamachi room so we can chat :PowerEudemons,pass:123 my user name is NEOWEB0
how to connect 2 cpus to sro on same internet?
08/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
im trying to play sro on both my laptops but it wont let me sign in it says C10 error. its doing it cause were on the same internet. is there anyway to bypass this? yes im using two different I.Ds
3D Internet Browser Tutorial
04/25/2007 - Tutorials - 7 Replies
Hello e*PvP. This is something else i found that is really cool, and ill show you how to use it :) Its called the uBrowser, a 3d internet browser forthose who want to know. This is a step by step guide on how to install and use it. 1. Download the file here: uBrowser Download 2. Open the folder and go to uBrowser.exe. 3. Run the .exe an wait a moment for the browser to load. To use the program: ~on the top where it says Url: type in the site where you want to go