Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newbie need help!

Discussion on Newbie need help! within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Newbie need help!

Hi, I am a newbie when it comes to jailbreak a ps3. I have downloaded this CFW in my USB key and it detected it with the CFW in my super slim 4k. After reading User Agreement, I see that it says that it's unauthorized to install software or put hardware that will make me have cracked games.

But I think it's saying that as default. Then I read that there is Stealthman, Toolbox and mutliman stuff. What do they do? And will I be to install a software in this CFW that will make me have free games? Help me quick pl0x! Thanks!
Old 09/18/2013, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 15
You need a Downgrade and a E3 Flasher or you Jailbreak not running.
Old 09/18/2013, 12:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
What if my ps3 is finding the update in the usb and what if I was able to jailbreak it? I mean it was saying that it was for every ps3 version.
Old 09/18/2013, 17:00   #4

elite*gold: 15
First you must Downgrade your System to 3.55 then you can Install the Jailbreak.
If you use the Super Slim u need a E3 Flasher!

Your System get banned and you cant play Online.