Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Frage/Question]Xbox360 Flashen/img mounten

Discussion on [Frage/Question]Xbox360 Flashen/img mounten within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Frage/Question]Xbox360 Flashen/img mounten

Hallo E*PvP,

ich habe ma ne doofe frage...
ist es möglich (da ich ein lite on laufwerk habe und meine xbox kein jtag hat)
ohne zusätzliche nebenkosten bzw. löten und und und die xbox360 zu flashen bzw ein img zu mounten ?

Habe mir ma was ausgedacht ist es möglich bzw. gibt es dafür ein programm,
dass (wenn ich jez mein xbox360 lite on laufwerk an meinen pc (sata) anschließe) ein spiel auf das laudfwerk zu mounten und dann (während der pc noch an ist und das laufwerk imanoch an den pc angeschlossen ist) das Spiel abzuspielen?

mfg. Black_Beserker

__________________________________________________ ___________

[English] by google

Hello e * PvP

I ask stupid ...
It is possible (because I have a lite on drive and my xbox has no jtag)
without additional cost or side and solder them to flash and the xbox360 or to mount an img?

I thought it my ma what is possible or is there a program for it,
that (if I jez my xbox360 to my pc lite on drive (SATA) plug in) to mount a play on the laudfwerk and then (while the pc is still on and the drive is connected to the pc ) play the game?

thnx. Black_Beserker
Old 09/25/2011, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 130
Nein ist es nicht, du müsstes sie brennen.
Ich werde aber auch nicht weiter auf das Thema eingehen da es ansonsten Warez Support wäre.
Thanks
1 User