Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Hex program

Discussion on Looking for a Hex program within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Hex program

hello all I was unsure where to post so I suppose here will have to do for now,
The game i'm into is halo 2 for the xbox, I have the programs to do memory dumps and a debug console but am looking for a hex viewer that has the functionality of the old action replays for the ps1 etc
So I can feed it one memory dump then feed it another and give it a description of what has happened
Value has stayed the same
Value has gone up
Value has gone down
Value has changed

So this eliminates the undesired

So then I feed it another memory dump and do the same thing again again and again to find the desired offset/s

thanks in advance