Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling together

Discussion on Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling together within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling together

Ist hier ein Pro von dem Spiel der mir paar fragen bezüglich der Pfade und versteckten Charakteren beantworten kann?

Danke!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tactics for T3 Boss?
07/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello I'm looking for any tactics for any t3 boss, atm Hathor-Ka is very important for me. If u got some friends in good AoC guilds please ask them.
AP tactics
01/16/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Playing alot of Aion roughly 10-16 hours a day and earning 20k AP per day max....Looking at my weekly total and I see 70k . I look at leader boards and see people with 150k - 300k already and the week i'snt over...what am I missing here? Please PM me if you know a way I can play a little less and earn more AP. botting isnt really possible at 50 in abyss to my knowledge but if u found some way to be undiscovered let me know. If there is a hack i need to be doing while keeping ap within reason...
Best tactics.
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
How will I lvl with my bot fastest? I mean, what mobs should I kill to get most exp for my lvl... How many lvls under my own lvl should the mobs that I kill be?
map for tactics
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hi guys...i was wondering if there is any update for CoMapReader or any other bot for moonbox quest to help see the tactics map u r in..it would really help..thanx in advance for any replies
Tactics
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Ever since the co loader and map switching was pached the mb quest is a pain now.. recently i was stuck in death and dropped most of my tokens and that was real BS -_- BUT, i ve heared there is still a way to get out , can anybody help me or hav u heard about it ? ideas, suggestions... ?