Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] BRAND NEW PSN ACCOUNT WITH The witcher 3 wild hunt

Discussion on [WTS] BRAND NEW PSN ACCOUNT WITH The witcher 3 wild hunt within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

the account with original mail so you will be the original owner
only accept paypal
Old 05/25/2015, 03:22   #2

pushhh
Old 05/25/2015, 08:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Any security that u can offer?
Old 05/25/2015, 15:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRe4per View Post
Any security that u can offer?
i dont know what security means but if you mean what will make this safe for you as i said i will give you the original mail and the password for it to change it too so you will be the original owner for the account and the email
and as you have a lot of feedbacks i can send every thing first so you can be sure all is fine
Old 05/25/2015, 22:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by migangel View Post
i dont know what security means but if you mean what will make this safe for you as i said i will give you the original mail and the password for it to change it too so you will be the original owner for the account and the email
and as you have a lot of feedbacks i can send every thing first so you can be sure all is fine
Thanks. Which Country belongs to the account?
Old 05/26/2015, 02:49   #6

USA
Region 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
08/29/2015 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, Ich suche einen Witcher 3 Steam Key oder einen für die Xbox One Zahle per Paypal oder Paysafecard. Schreibt mich einfach an wv ihr haben wollt.
[Selling] Witcher 3 wild hunt
07/27/2015 - Trading - 6 Replies
Good morning! I've recently ordered GTX 960 GPU, and received an e-mail, that I got the game (GeForce GTX The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Bundle | GeForce , Imgur , which roughly translates into: Hi mr, Justas(my name), your gift code is: , gift : Game The Witcher (WILD HUNT) for pc, have a good day, Marius). Anyways, since I don't really want to play it, I really want to sell it. Want 10 euros for it.
[Buying] The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt for 35€ PSC!
05/20/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Key. I've got one 10€ ; and one 25€ Paysafecard. I wanted to buy it via Kinguin but you cant use more than 1 Paysafecard If its more than 30€. I saw this, as i bought the Paysafecards already. If you are German, I am german. Just add me on Skype or PN me. Regards
[Selling] Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Key
05/03/2015 - Trading - 3 Replies
Aloha, habe mir eine neue Grafikkarte gekauft und da gab es einen Spielegutschein (Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) dazu. Den Gamekey hab ich von dem Shop als .pdf-Scan erhalten. Da ich dieses Spiel nicht spiele (und es auch nicht vorhabe) verkaufe ich es hiermit. Ich schicke euch dann die PDF mit dem Gamekey rüber. "anbei der NVIDIA-Voucher zum Kauf deiner GTX 960 Grafikkarte. Alle Informationen zur Einlösung findest du hier:
[Selling] Selling Witcher 3 Wild Hunt account
03/06/2015 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I'm Selling Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt Account. Account is mine. I have all Information. You will change everything and account will be yours :)) I Can also Trade It to Steam Stuff CSGO/DOTA Inventory Or Game gift.What game I'm looking so far Is GTA 5 .. We can trade My account to your GTA 5 Gift. Or we can Trade it to Valuable items In games that I said :)) Account Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/4yWuaA7.png To contact me Massage here or add me on the skype : Koshka13_19 ...