Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell PSN account with 3 games.

Discussion on Sell PSN account with 3 games. within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Sell PSN account with 3 games.

hey guys, 'cause i don't use my playstation 3 anymore i wanna sell my account with 3 purchased games.

darksiders 2
dantes inferno
final fantasy viii

i got really no clue what i can expect for that account but i guess i't wont be pretty much, so just offer me something.

in german

Old 09/17/2014, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 8
up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND UPLAY ACCOUNT WITH GOOD GAMES NEED TO SELL ASAP
03/14/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to sell my Uplay account it has Assassins creed 4 Black Flag, along with Splinter cell Blacklist My Origin account has battlefield 4 digital deluxe with China Rising expansion, and my Battle Rank is 35 I NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP so i will sell for cheap, all for only 40$ OR BEST OFFER, the Original total cost of all these games is like 150$ OR if you want separately comment your price below
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
[Sell] Steam account mit 63 games!
12/03/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers. Ich verkaufe meinen steam account mit 63 games. Vac status: bei css banned (dank eskapaden des cousins) Enthaltene spiele: Amnesia: The dark Descent. Battlefield:bad companie 2 The Binding of Isaac
Sell account 30 games 10e
08/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i sell account with 30 games PRICE : 10e Games : Assasin's Creed Brotherhood Mw3 CSS Dead island All half life (10) Killing floor
Sell Steam Account 32 Games(deadisland-Left4dead1-2 and MANY MORE NEW GAMES)
10/25/2011 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello All Elitepvpers Members I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY MY SKYPE IS : Arturizzzz IM LOOKING From 30EUR TO 60EUR I WILL NOT GO FIRST !! Steam account Games Alpha Protocol Blocks That Matter