Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 PaysafeCard (offline) -----> PSN (Playstation Network)

Discussion on 50 PaysafeCard (offline) -----> PSN (Playstation Network) within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 PaysafeCard (offline) -----> PSN (Playstation Network)

I'm selling a 50 PaysafeCard (offline) for a PSN card or cards.

Give me your offers.

I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Once your PSN card has been successfully loaded onto my account then I will pass you the PaysafeCard 16-Digit number.

PM me. I need PSN daily (at cheaper than face value)
Old 10/30/2013, 15:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/1/4
Well. You think that someone give you first ? You are a Newcomer. Regristed since Oct 2013.

I can help you if you go first. I think all members are think so like me !
Old 10/30/2013, 15:50   #3

I need PSN cards at cheaper than shop rate. You are only here since August 2013. I only come here to buy PSN cards, I don't live on this forum....

Maybe if I had 5 x 10 PaysafeCard then I would possibly make a deal 1 by 1 but now I only have 1 x 50 PSC and I don't want to risk losing all my money! Thanks.
Old 10/30/2013, 15:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/1/4
Well then no one can help you. Yea i´m here since August. Thats right but i´m most truster than you.