Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Trojan 124 Level on Glory

Discussion on S> Trojan 124 Level on Glory within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Trojan 124 Level on Glory

Hello

I decide to sell my account on Glory because there is boring and im looking for DBs on other server ( Lucky7,Thunder or Sunshine )

Here is some informations about my char :
He have a good reputation
Good name... not like some egy names : hdask dkashs etc lol
Level : 124 ( 2nd rb )
Phoenix : 6 Level and 28 pct
Gears :
Super 1 soc coronet +4
Super 1 soc necky +4
Super 1 soc ring +5
Super 1 soc armor +4
Super 1 soc boots +4 -3
Super 2 soc club +4
Super 2 soc sword +5
Super 1 soc fan +4
Super 1 soc tower +4

Also i have and some ***** in WH like :
Super 2 soc psn bow +5
Mets scrolls
cash money
Few DBs

All gears is unlocked so im not going to give you to log in first ! You can see the char into the game if u want but you will get full security informations after payment...
Like you can see im looking for DBs on Thunder,Lucky7 and Sunshine or accepting money but only via WesternUnion!

So guys PM me if u want to see my account !
So let me hear your offers!

Best regards Per6

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>> Trojan-Warrior-Trojan Dreams - Glory
09/13/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 17 Replies
Hey peeps i'm selling a 130 -130 -130 tro-war-tro on dreams glory It has loads of intereseting skills lemme give you some stats : Fixed : snow Halt Widestrike Scentsword Boreas
S> Trojan Warrior Trojan 130 130 130 Level on Glory!
09/13/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling trojan warrior trojan 130 130 130 Level on Glory! Im looking for DragonBall`s codes or real cash ( accepting only WU ) Female character with good name Good reputation It`s naked Full personal informations of course!
<<<SELL>>> Level 130-120 Trojan-Trojan (With Equips And Screens)
05/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
hello, a few weeks ago i was selling a lvl 130-106 trojan-trojan but no one wanted to buy it so i leveled it to level 120 so it is now a Level 120 Trojan that i Reborned in Level 130 so 130-120 Trojan-Trojan i hope that i can sell it now for a price that the most people can pay and not only the big bulkers from conquer online. Information: Name: I Will Release To You If You Want To Buy It Level: 120 Server: Emerald Reborn: 1 Sex: Female Model: Big Level Before Reborn: 130
[Selling] Trojan-Trojan Level 106
10/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey im selling a Trojan(130)-Trojan(106) So its a lvl 106 trojan that i reborned in lvl 130 in Emerald server, i know that its off-topic but my friends are in the pvserver section so maybe they need it ;) i have full info and no it doesnt have equips, accepting paypal only Information about the server: well the dbs cost around the 16-18 mill and this server isnt fucked up with bulkers and that shit, its a realy nice server. almost no brazill people, only dutch and english people (more...
S>> level 128 Master Trojan, And level tro-archer level 71 RB
10/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Alright well i'm selling a level 128 mastertrojan on Galaxy word server: Saturn it's clean nothing on it at all just level 128 with mastertrojan job and the same account has a level 71 trojan-archer on Gem world server: Emrald it also has nothing on it just level 71 RB leave an offer here, And btw I only take paypal and account has full info. -Tom