Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dido is fucking lier i don't schamm him he lie me cuz he send me money well he won't

Discussion on Dido is fucking lier i don't schamm him he lie me cuz he send me money well he won't within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dido is ******* lier i don't schamm him he lie me cuz he send me money well he won't

He lie couse he send money ..
Old 08/15/2010, 22:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
whatever this means...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I will Send money USD via paypal
11/07/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi I am willing to pay for information on how to hack kal online Using a uce - Secret memory edits or cheats Or 1 hit hack I will send money from paypal No stupid scammers
send items or money or cp in bank
02/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
um this is just an idea is the a possible way that u could send ur item or money or cp in the bank lets say when ur mining u could send ur gems on the bank? :)
Free Postage if you send all your money in WoW
01/21/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Tested in Goldshire: Stand inside the inn, as far from the mailbox as possible, until your in a "zzz rest" zone, and able to access the box at the same time, insert all the gold you have (make sure you dont have 30 copper on you after the money is subtracted. type /logout, but do not press enter yet. Now click "send mail" "Accept" and just as you press it, hit enter (logout) you will instantly be at the selection screen, get on the character that you sent the money to get the money from the...