Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> CPs,Chars or Gear on Lucky 7! American Customer$$$

Discussion on B> CPs,Chars or Gear on Lucky 7! American Customer$$$ within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> CPs,Chars or Gear on Lucky 7! American Customer$$$

Ok I bought a 25$ prepaid visa and I cant use it do order cps so Its pretty well useless to me now. So what I need is a middle man, here are the steps ill use so I dont get screwed or you do.
1. You order 1 card A and 1 card B with your PayPal.
2.Show me you have the points on the Lucky 7 Server.
3.I see points and give you credit card info Card number,exp date, ect. (I can cancel it if you don't give me my cps.)
4.You check card online and make sure money is on it.(I can cancel card if you don't give me my cps.)
5. You give me my cps!(I can cancel it if you don't give me my cps.)

You buy me 1 Card A and 1 Card B and Ill give you 25$ basically, I kinda need them quick so PM me on here or on CO lucky 7 server my name is.

Im no scammer Im just 15 and dont have a credit card or anything and need a break.