Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T> Gunz Online for Conquer Online!

Discussion on T> Gunz Online for Conquer Online! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation T> Gunz Online for Conquer Online!

Alright, well I play Gunz Online, and I have a beast account.

It has well over 100$ worth of premium items, and over 200 gcoin still left (10$ per 100 coins).

It's a female, level 65.

I have full info for it, and I'd like to possibly trade it for a decent Co account.

I'll show pictures of the prems and whatnot over msn.

Hmm, any offers?
Old 01/28/2010, 09:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wanna see it then maybe ill trade you let me know your email and ill add ya
Old 01/28/2010, 16:06   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
[Conquer Online] Rave Online
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all, I'm looking for possibly some Conquer Online Developers that have either worked alone or currently have a server. Server will be on us. 8gb Ram Quad Core Intel Xeon 2.0 Ghz Windows Server 2003
Rare Endless Online Account. (For Conquer Online)
03/11/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a rare account on the test server of Endless Online (test.endless-online.com) This account contains a male lvl 16 panda with over a half a mil of items and cash, a lvl 3 Female Panda with lore white robes and a level 1 male skeleton. Pandas and skeletons were a rare one off weekend event in october of 2005. They are extremely rare in endless online now. One of them on it's own is worth alot, but since all three characters are on the one account and I can't split them.. I have...
Conquer Online vs Eudemons Online
08/17/2007 - Off Topic - 74 Replies
Hi, I guess quiet a number of people moving to EO from CO as TQ provide a EP free gift. I also know people moving to EO because there is not much development on CO and TQ delay the 2nd RB. Please vote if you had played 2 games. Which game you like better? CO or EO