Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Pure Warrior $1000+ value for $450

Discussion on The Pure Warrior $1000+ value for $450 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb The Pure Warrior $1000+ value for $450

Have you been wanting to kill some annoying @ss archer-assassins or are you looking to solo big bosses? This rad warrior will do the job! He has been nurtured and invested in for years. You can switch in between offensive and defensive modes in the arena to conquer your foes, and you can fight all monsters in the mystery tower and Terato Dragons on your own! Whether you need a strong warrior to destroy your enemies or to solo big bosses, this guy will get the job done!

Items:
Stats and misc:

Server: Summer Wind
Class: Pure Warrior
LVL: 138
VIP: 4
Never Bot Jailed

+8 Spear P4 2SDG -7 (6 stars)
+8 Wand P4 2SDG -1
+8 Shield P1 2STG -7 (6 stars)
+8 Warrior Headband P2 2SDG -7 (8 stars)
+8 Warrior Armor P3 2STG -7 (8 stars)
+6 Ring P6 2SDG Ring -7 (8 stars)
+6 Necklace 2SDG -7 (8 stars)
+6 Boots 2SDG -7 (8 stars)
+6 Riding Crop – 1 (8 stars)
Bound +7 Steed (9 stars)
Bound +7 Fist P7 2SDG -5 (9 stars)
Bound +7 Fist 2SDG -7 9 stars)
Bound +8 Fan 2 RTG (9 stars)
Bound +7 Tower 2RGG (9 stars)
Bound +8 Wings 1STG 1RGG (9 stars)

Dragon 352
Phoenix 373
Tiger 368
Turtle 360

Terms and Conditions:
No individual item purchases. You must purchase the whole account, which includes the character, all of the items displayed, and bonus items in the warehouse. The bonus items are a surprise and will help you generate income and CPs. The transaction must be processed via PayPal.
Old 05/04/2017, 17:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
You must video chat with me and agree to be recorded verbally affirming your purchase and you must present a government issued ID (State ID or Drivers License
Lol why do you need a state id or drivers license you aren't an official company you are just some dude selling a digital puppet in a almost dead game...
People can provide a fake ID anyways and you wouldnt even be able to check it so what's the point?

Besides that you are only asking for $450.... people i do 10k+ transaction's with havent even required me these things...
Keep in mind you are the one selling virtual game **** with a very low quallity epvp account.

I strongly recommend you to change your terms of transaction.
This all looks like a bit sketchy in my opinion.
Old 05/06/2017, 00:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money | Specials View Post
Lol why do you need a state id or drivers license you aren't an official company you are just some dude selling a digital puppet in a almost dead game...
People can provide a fake ID anyways and you wouldnt even be able to check it so what's the point?

Besides that you are only asking for $450.... people i do 10k+ transaction's with havent even required me these things...
Keep in mind you are the one selling virtual game **** with a very low quallity epvp account.

I strongly recommend you to change your terms of transaction.
This all looks like a bit sketchy in my opinion.
People don't need to be an official company to want to protect themselves against fraud. Furthermore, why do you bother paying attention to "virtual game **** with a very low quallity epvp account?" If it's not in your interest please move along. I create my terms to ensure trust between both me and the individual purchasing.
Old 05/06/2017, 19:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisho3 View Post
People don't need to be an official company to want to protect themselves against fraud. Furthermore, why do you bother paying attention to "virtual game **** with a very low quallity epvp account?" If it's not in your interest please move along. I create my terms to ensure trust between both me and the individual purchasing.
How can you protect yourself by receiving an ID online which probally is fake anyways?

I recommend you to just use an official Trusted elitepvpers middleman as everyone else is doing.
Saves you alot of troubles, effort & provides the safest transaction possible.

ps, i have interest if we can use an official trusted epvp mm & you accept bitcoins.
Old 05/10/2017, 02:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money | Specials View Post
How can you protect yourself by receiving an ID online which probally is fake anyways?

I recommend you to just use an official Trusted elitepvpers middleman as everyone else is doing.
Saves you alot of troubles, effort & provides the safest transaction possible.

ps, i have interest if we can use an official trusted epvp mm & you accept bitcoins.
Thank you for the recommendation and interest. I am open to an epvp mm managing the transaction, but I do accept bitcoin. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 05/10/2017, 10:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check inbox
Old 05/19/2017, 00:52   #7

The account is still up for sale.
Old 09/12/2017, 19:51   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi seriously only us citizen. other country not allowed?
Old 09/13/2017, 18:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirraent View Post
hi seriously only us citizen. other country not allowed?
No. People from other country are allowed to purchase as long as they have an acceptable form of payment. Haven't updated post.
Old 12/30/2017, 08:52   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the account still for sale??
Old 01/01/2018, 17:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowreaper27 View Post
Is the account still for sale??
Yes. But I'm planning to make a new post for it. The gears on the characters, jiang, and chi have improved. Message me if you're interested in more details.

Tags
account, conquer, items, sale, warrior