Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very old CO2 Account Sale

Discussion on Very old CO2 Account Sale within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very old CO2 Account Sale

I have three accounts that I am willing to part with currently, they're all my old farming accounts. It includes a twice reborn Tro>Arch>Arch and a WaterTao>FireTao plus a Ninja>War. The value for each account through the returning players was above or equal to $2300 for each account, so they are atleast 7 years old probably closer to 9. I'm working towards pulling screen shots of all the characters so i can sell the accounts more accurately, however I'm also not looking to pull a huge profit off of these characters. I'd be willing to let all the accounts go for maybe $100 or so. They don't have any VIP all the composed gear and supers have been made from scratch, farming dragon *****, or they were bound gears. I've spent several hundred hours on each account, and even the CHI levels are quite extraordinary for this price.

Archer: It has cyclone and scatter so it's superb for farming. Can 1 hit scatter bird island mobs. Lvl 135 Archermaster with 248 BP in bow mode, more in knife mode.

Gear; +4 super ring(b), +4 super boots(b), +4 mount, +5 1 socket (almost 2 soc) super fan(b), +4 elite tower (b), +3 Super crop, +4 super armor(b), +3 2soc super bow, +4 super neck(b), +4 super hat(b).

Jiang Hu;Dragon341, Phoenix341,Tiger315,Turtle337

Subclasses: MartialartistLv6, WarlockLv4, ApothecaryLv7, Performer Lv5, sageLv5, ChimasterLv2

The other characters are only once reborn, but i have several items of 2nd rebirth quest, about half done. This is a super combo package. All the characters are on the same server which will be disclosed upon sale or serious interest only. The other characters also have mostly all super gears. Nina>War is lvl 132 with 207 BP, the Tao is about 203 BP and i've attached screen caps of their gear screen. Please PM or Comment offers. No reasonable offer denied! I'll take Paypal or directtransfers perhaps also riot point gift cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg COASALE2.jpg (60.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg COSALE.jpg (69.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg COSALE1.jpg (74.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (103.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg waterfire.jpg (61.7 KB, 31 views)

Tags
account, archer, farming, reborn, super