Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B>> cps on any transferable server!

Discussion on B>> cps on any transferable server! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B>> cps on any transferable server!

Hey i'm looking for a cp seller.
Pm me your stock and price!

Payment via Skrill or Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] i want large amount of gold or cps in any transferable server
11/02/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
i want large amount of gold starting with 3kkk or 4300 cps in any of those servers dark storm EveOfWar_EU FlameLotus_EU JiangHu_EU Fire light Royalty_EU_O
[Selling] GTA 5 ACCOUNTS PS3 TRANSFERABLE TO XB1/PS4/PC
10/07/2015 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
GTA 5 ACCOUNTS (Male or female character)RANK 200 MONEY 1BILLION ALL UNLOCKS INCLUDING HEIST VEHICLES AND MODDED OUTFITS EXAMPLE COP OUTFIT WITH UNLIMITED SNACKS ARMOR AND FIREWORKS AND IT HAS THE MODDED ROLLS AND 18K AMMO CAPACITY. Price: $20 PSN USA. Offer (Limited Time) if you get 3 accounts worth $20 PSN it's $60 PSN, but you will get them for $50 PSN i have more accounts available with different ranks and money but this is the best deal, for more information please contact me. ...
EU ACCOUNT/TRANSFERABLE/MM ONLY
09/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I know i'm new to the community, that's why this trade will go trough a trusted EPVP middleman, of the buyers choice, that i will check first. I have invested 70 euros RP in this account, on skins and champions and farmed more trough IP. 65 champions(12 6300 Champions) and all skins and runes will be shown trough Skype. Price is 60 euros flat. Skins: Jurassic Kog'Maw Riot Graves Aristocrat Vayne Pirate Tristana
B> 150 DBs/gear on any transferable server
07/27/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says ill buy 150 dbs on any server that can be transfered to another must have the dbs already or im buying +8-12 necky talis crop 1hs and tro armour