Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

75k set in Fire.

Discussion on 75k set in Fire. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
75k set in Fire.

Hello
I recently obtained a 75k cps tro set in fire server. My offer will stand firm at $750 USD. Valued at almost $1000. The rules.
You go first. You may trade $375 twice in a half n half trade. I will NOT go first. Pm me for details of the items. This is a legitimate trade. You will save 250usd going through me and you will not get scammed by eggheads.
3 day wait!
If you cannot wait for a trade partner, then you don't have money to use. Simple.
You want me to go first? Cool, find someone else willing to give shit away for free
You dont do paypal? Only WU, paysafe or skrill? Cool, gtfo.
This is my set, so these are my rules.
Registered today? Sounds fishy? Cool, your loss. Gtfo. Everyone knows people have to register at some stage.
I will not accept Cps, gold or any payment method that is not instant.
Paypal, bank deposit (Australia only) or don't bother offering.
If you reply here, expect to be taken to PM. I really will not bother to reply. I will literally log, check pms and go.

Got $750 lying around in your paypal or bank? I'll take it lol, but dun worry, a deal is a deal. As long as you take the risk, because like fuck am I taking the risk.
What else? Oh yea, if you have 1k usd, I'll throw in 2x vip lvl 6 accounts. One is full bound (my water) but has rolled 100 on immu and 100 on m attack, also has +8 bound wings and is around 300bp full bound. My current with gears and everything stands at 353 bp (including guild bp, 139 lvls but no mentor).

Anyways PM me, aint no noob jew, would prefer to sell quickly and efficiently.

"I sent the payment"
"Check your email for paypal invoice"
"Do you have a friend for middleman?"
"I won't go first"
"I sent the payment! Check again!"

Been scammed so many times that I know who a scammer is and who isn't, SO DONT BOTHER.

Legit buyers only!
Fluent English Only!

P.s. 3 day wait does not apply to someone who buys the accounts as well because, well obviously they are locked to the account.
Another additional rule!
I will want payment via bank or you must wait until the money clears from paypal to my bank! I will not risk a chargeback! You will be required to wait until the funds clear. Which takes 3 days.
Once the money has cleared. You will either already be a trade partner or you will be provided the details for the account.
I will not provide details or items if the money hasn't gone towards my account.
This will be a zero tolerance trade. You play by my rules, or you will not bother to message me. You Dig? Good

It is your responsibility to change the account details, this is because if I change the details. You will need to wait to change them (if I change it for you) and I would still know the details. This is the most safe and secure way for you.

You've read the novel, you know the rules. PM me if this interests you

Edit: I worked the math, I will accept 600 usd and 800 with the accounts
Edit: Main character Total Credited: $4338.42- $3660.58 from VIP lvl 7
Alternate Character Total Credited: $2570.17 - $1428.83 from VIP lvl 6
Both have around 40k jiang which is half complete. Inner power is half complete. Excellent chi on main.
Heaps of bound garms and mount armors
Bound flame robe -1 on alt, Bound Fatal Allure -1 on Main
Main has vip LVL 5 house and alt has LVL 4