Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Everything. Fire Server

Discussion on Selling Everything. Fire Server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling Everything. Fire Server

Seasons Greetings!

Items:

ITEMS ARE LOCKED UNTIL THE 28TH OF OCTOBER

I do NOT go first, Transfers are your problem not mine, Same applies for perfection

I expect a Paypal payment or an over the counter deposit (Australia only).

You either buy with compliance or go elsewhere, I am not interested in scams, only cold hard cash. I have spent too much and got not as far as I should have, So the accounts may be obtained as well.

I was a paying player, my acc is pretty pimp with these items. If an offer is made for everything, The reservation may be removed if the offer exceeds reserved amount.

I do not wish to play conquer online anymore, If you wish to take over. You will receive 2 accounts with vip lvl 6 and all the items on it. The account has excellent Chi and has almost 40k Jiang

*DarkTro* is the Main account after *DarkTao* was the previous Main, DarkTao has 40k jiang, DarkTao has less Champ points left then DarkTro. DarkTao is full bound Water Tao.

*DarkTro* Stands at 352 BP (Without Any Mentor BP) and holds Earl Donation Ranking. *DarkTao* stands at 295 BP with a Guild and Mentor (*DarkTro* is the Mentor).

*DarkTro* holds a lvl 5 House and *DarkTao* Holds a Vip lvl 4 House

Imgur Links attached for Account Viewing

Perfection score is 68, I disconnected on *DarkTro* and grabbed the screenshot before closing.

As I said, I AM leaving, I do not wish to deal with people who say things such as "You go first" or "I don't want to get scammed" whilst trying to scam.

You play by my rules or bugger off. I am fair but I am not a fool

FULL SET AND BOTH ACCOUNTS: $1100 USD

EVERYTHING EXCEPT ACCOUNTS AND RESERVED ITEMS: $800

Lvl 120 +12 Super Saints Headgear (Original: Sunset Earrings) Perm P6 2 Socket SDG SDG -7 HP: 244 7 Star Perfection

Lvl 120 +12 Super Moonhammer (Original: ThunderCrossSaber) Perm P4 2 Socket SDG SDG -7 HP: 249 6 Star Perfection

Lvl 120 +12 Super Moonhammer (Original: ThunderCrossSaber) Perm P4 2 Socket SDG SDG -7 HP: 246 5 Star Perfection
RESERVED

Lvl 120 +8 Super Heavenly Armor (Original: Conquest Armor) Perm P3 2 Socket SDG SDG -7 HP: 220 5 Star Perfection

Lvl 121 +6 Super Soul Ring (Original: Honor) Perm P3 2 Socket SDG SDG -7 HP: 253 5 Star Perfection
RESERVED

Lvl 129 +7 Super Blizzard 2 Socket STG STG -7 HP: 255 5 Star Perfection
RESERVED

+8 Steed (Zebra)

+7 Super Star Tower 2 Socket SGG SGG -1 6 Star Perfection

+7 Super Heaven Fan 2 Socket STG STG -1 6 Star Perfection

+7 Super Tempest Wings 2 Socket STG SGG -1 6 Star Perfection
Old 10/23/2016, 12:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
interested in cps?
Old 10/23/2016, 12:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
No sorry. As mentioned, I only want to leave. Which means that conquer points would need to be re-sold and I want to quit. So I will accept Paypal and an over the counter deposit for australians. (Both methods inform me of the payment instantly)

The reserved items are being sold for cps however, this is why I am allowing those particular items to be offered.
If someone is interested in the items and accounts, I will offer a discount as I am aware of the cost to transfer the items/transfer the perfection (TQ are such money grubbers >.>)
This is a fair deal, If you read the entire thread, you would have read that I am only interested in cash as conquer has a tendancy to draw a gamer back.
I do not wish for this or to play conquer online anymore.