Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling War with 2soc 2xsdg +6 pole

Discussion on Selling War with 2soc 2xsdg +6 pole within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling War with 2soc 2xsdg +6 pole

+4 super helm +5 super armor 2soc super 2xsdg pole +6 and partway to +7

lvl 113 non rb just selling to whoever offers the most. Comes with whatevers on the account and merchant account as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling super 2soc boots +6
05/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
selling super +6 2socketed boots, with -5 blessing on classic liberty server offer please, taking USD only!
PNJ name, pole, aréne
02/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all !! :) I have three small questions ... How to change the name of an npc? Example: LadyLuck, how to change its name to LadyLady (this is an example) Because when I add the encodings in the releases for my server, for example Dragon Ball area, it is stupid that the npc called "CPAdnim. On the other hand, we can not attack the pole of the GW. (It is enabled via the command)
Selling Full Super +5,6 2soc Gear with SDGs
02/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling the following items Earrings Super +5 -5 2soc 2sdg Necklace Super +5 -1 1soc 1sdg Ring Super +6 -5 2soc 2sdg Ninja Vest Elite +4 -1 1soc sdg Boots Super +5 -5 2soc 2sdg Fan Super +6 -1 1soc Tower Super +6 1 soc +6 Steed
Selling Full 2soc +6 Fire Tao
11/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm selling a full 2soc +6 fire tao on Capricorn server. Water>Fire 110>119 Gears Elite +6 spg spg cap Super +6 spg spg bag Super +6 spg spg bracelet Super +6 spg spg Mana backsword (-1 bless)
Die Russin und der Pole
05/07/2007 - Quotes - 18 Replies
Wer Flamen will der solls machen.. :D