Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP PRINCE ACCOUNT (FREE SOMERSAULT CLOUD WITH PURCHASE)

Discussion on CHEAP PRINCE ACCOUNT (FREE SOMERSAULT CLOUD WITH PURCHASE) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP PRINCE ACCOUNT (FREE SOMERSAULT CLOUD WITH PURCHASE)

Really trying to get this thing sold, I quit a year ago and was able to sell all my gear and now all i have left is this account so someone take it. I'm selling for cheap and im even throwing in a rare mount armor.

PRICE = $400 USD

8.1 billion donation

Crit/pattk/immu/hp

maxed:
inner power
sub classes
attributes (900pts)

VIP7

Jiang = 80,200
chi:
tiger = 372
nix = 385
drgn = 350
turtle = 260

98k Champ pts consumed (has over 200k+ remaining)

PM me to buy it

I can do paypal

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S> Account +12 GEAR (KING/Prince/Prince) MUST SEE!!
08/13/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 38 Replies
Hey all, I sell all gears and accounts for cash only. I accept Skrill and Paypal (FF) :) Traderules ==> You go first than I will give you the gears/account. I accept a middleman who is really trustfull member of Elitepvpers. My skype: [email protected] GEAR PRICE: 100 pounds (110 euro / 130usd) per item. transfer fee is yours. ACCOUNTS: lvl 140 Ninja => VIP 6
[Selling] Somersault Cloud & VIP Levels
09/07/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
All for db's on Virgo/Gemini. Have plenty of VIP's for sale, ranging from 1-6. Will sell cloud for straight up 20 dbs. *CLOUD HAS BEEN SOLD For vips as follows: 1 - 215 cps 2 - 430 cps
[Selling] Somersault Cloud
09/03/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
For db's on Virgo/Gemini server.
Very cheap Plat III account and Free gold II with purchase
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling my plat 3 account with really high mmr win like 30 points and lose 11 i got 23 skins and 80 champs will mroe than happy to provide screenshots if interested addme on skype rashid.abuarja Free gold II account with purchase looking for 175$