Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling FlameLotus_EU account

Discussion on Selling FlameLotus_EU account within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling FlameLotus_EU account

Hello, I am selling pure dw account he is vip 4perm.All bound 1-2socets with sdg and etc guild leader with open arsenal good janghu,chi and with inner power. All items +7 +6 for more info conntact me skype:minde.minde50 or my email . Would like to sell for cps at same sever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 280 ISHBattlepower assasin on FlameLotus_EU!!
09/21/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
FULL SUPER +4/6 -3/5 1/2 socket all the gear!! Add me on skype for more information: Pikkemandbob
[Selling] ★★Selling my 2nd RB Assasin 261BP FlameLotus_EU★★
08/15/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Title says much of it :) It's time to quit conquer online, so therefore iam selling my 2nd rb Assasin full super +4/5 -5dmg 1soc items. The account is male, and have VIP level 4 status.. Contact me asap if youre interested in buying/looking at it ingame! Skype: Pikkemandbob
[Selling] 130lvl 2rb vip 4 pure dragon-warrior on FlameLotus_Eu
08/15/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my 130lvl 2rb vip 4 pure dragon-warrior on FlameLotus_Eu by paypal for more info pm me too sype minde.minde50
[Selling] FlameLotus_Eu Account for SELL 2RB Vip4
07/20/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I sell account in FlameLotus_Eu server 260BP pure dragon wrrior always getting all top 8 and class pk good chi and janghu i want for it 10k cps in that server can deal pm me to Skype minde.minde50
[Selling] 130-130 On Flamelotus_EU (NEWEST SERVER, ONLY 6 DAYS OLD)
06/26/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, a bit of intro first. I haven't played CO in 5-6 years or so (My last server was Water). My brother told me that CO released a new class called Dragon Warrior and so I went on the website, and coincidentally, a new server had just come out so I started playing on it. This account is PERFECT if you wanna start over on a new server without any of the hassle of leveling for the most part. PS: EVERYONE IS NOOB on here, this can easily be the best server and I already did all the...