Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Source C# shannara conquer

Discussion on Sell Source C# shannara conquer within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Sell Source C# shannara conquer

Hi i'm sellling source shannara and veterans if you want test it add me at Skype
Full Fixed 100%

remote wh working..
1 vs 1 for 2kk..
LastMan..
teampk..
anti cheat system
VIP system
GW working 100%
FB & SS event Everyday
dis city
New Garments ..

or send me MSG ...
Old 10/02/2016, 05:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
I'm surprised how you even dare saying you're selling Shannara's source.

Shannara's source went through a huge rewriting and it's nothing compared to the crappy and badly coded base source you got. It's the same base, I give you that (being this one of the biggest cons I have against the source itself) but it's nothing compared to the edited version of NCOS you're trying to sell.

Don't be fooled, although this source might seem ready to run, you'll have to go through some serious rewriting of the code and even the source architecture itself to get a fairly decent output.

Last but not least, I'll kindly ask you to take Shannara's name out of this thread.