Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb cps on server snowfall

Discussion on wtb cps on server snowfall within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb cps on server snowfall

as tittle says
pm me with your skype and price
payment via Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Snowfall server CPs for sale! 3600cps
03/19/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. GOT SCAMMED! Selling 3600cps on Snowfall server via paypal. SKYPE: Keljuuu Now 3600 CPS ONLY 25 USD!! Hurry! 1.5USD = 215cps (trading my 3600cp on snowfall to 2150cp on Hercules also possible ;))
Buy 2 sock items Snowfall Server
10/12/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am a returned player of CO and now my accounts are lowpowered due new systems implementions. I wish to buy 2 sock SDG: Atack ring,Necklace,boots. also 2 sock archer armor. and a full 2 sock SRG tao gear. item quality and + not important, since its 2 soc i need it XD also looking for +6(or better) 2 super gems Tower and Fan
WTB> DB on server snowfall
09/07/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
WTB> DB on server snowfall PM me $2 each
b> DBs on Snowfall server
12/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
i am looking to buy 300dbs or so. If u have any to sell let me know.
S>>lvl 104 water tao snowfall server
07/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I moved to the new dark server since i was so tired of my wt and so i'm selling it. It's lvl 104 all the skill are either fixed are lvl as far as they can go at the moment. The gear is half uni half elite. It has some stuff in the wharehouse i forgot what it was.One thing though it does have 207 pkp and is in jail. I attached a screen shot of the character. I'm selling it for 1 db on dark server. P M me if you want it.