Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for gear server basilisk

Discussion on Looking for gear server basilisk within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for gear server basilisk

+5 to +8 for ninja or Trojan or dragon warrior also looking for farming gears for monks email or pm me please if you email me please put CO 2.0 in the subject line.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy Vip 4 Server Basilisk
01/26/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Buy Vip 4 for cps only .
B> dbs/gold on basilisk server
01/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
B> dbs and gold on basilisk/pegasus/medusa server, i need all you can make message me if you could supply
Techniques in hunting Basilisk scale and Basilisk seal.
07/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
:rtfm:Techniques: 1. You must enter a 1 or 3 star Dungeon Run in Temple of Fire -Slay Basilisk the God of Fire-. 2. Before entering make sure you have only the 2nd step mission. Try to delete other missions in Temple of Fire -Slay Basilisk the God of Fire-. 3. You must first and last hit Basilisk and you must cross the Temple of Fire's gorge flawlessly. ( Should be done if ever you are in a party ) 4. You must damage Basilisk with a great Super Skill. ( Should be done in 3 star Dungeon...
S> Gear on Basilisk
05/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Accepting offers of in-game DBs or DB Codes SuperBuriedBlade+7 2 SDG -1% 205 Enchanted HP SuperLeatherArmor+6 1 SDG (1 socket) 122 Enchanted HP