Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying CPS on Storm

Discussion on Buying CPS on Storm within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying CPS on Storm

Wanting to buy cps on storm, willing to pay $1.3 per 215cps.
I am currently only looking to buy 10-15k today or in the next few days but then after the New years i will be looking for 80k upwards, give me an add on skype: brandon.allan28
Old 12/22/2015, 01:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3v3yo View Post
Wanting to buy cps on storm, willing to pay $1.3 per 215cps.
I am currently only looking to buy 10-15k today or in the next few days but then after the New years i will be looking for 80k upwards, give me an add on skype: brandon.allan28
Hey man,

There's no way I can get cps at 1.3USD per 215 CPs. However, my prices are: 229.99 USD (Which is the cheapest bulk price from a legit seller on here) and I also sell 4200 CP packs at 50 USD.

I have a lot of positive feedback, over 85 separate ratings and over 30 regular clients. All positive. If you're interested please contact me on skype: jackson.lo.5 (Display name: Jackson Anthony Lo)

Best of luck!