Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CPS on Server Justice and Columbus

Discussion on Selling CPS on Server Justice and Columbus within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CPS on Server Justice and Columbus

Selling on Justice:
204 dbs in cps (43,860 cps): $2 per 215 cps

Selling on Columbus:
92 dbs in cps (19,780 cps): $2 per 215 cps ALL CPS on Columbus are SOLD!!!!

Accepting both paypal or skrill.
I can sell 215 cps at a time for $2 per 215 if the buyer requests so.

TRANSFER IS NOT INCLUDED!!!

Rules:
1. I show the cps the buyer is interested in through CO.
2. Buyer requests trade on elitepvper
3. Buyer emails me to my email with their primary paypal email claiming they are the person interested in buying Conquer Online Items through Paypal from me.
4. Buyer pays the money through paypal using the method paying to friends and family. The buyer must put "Conquer Online Virtual Items received" in the optional box.
5. I see the money and give the buyer the cps

Comment below or message me if you are interested. I will never give the cps first so don't bother and the two payment methods are paypal or skrill.
Old 09/09/2015, 01:56   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm me, interested on the cps for justice server

EDIT: Pm me your skype.

Tags
columbus server, cps for sale, honor server, justice server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 21,500 CPS on Server Justice
09/04/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Selling on Justice: 100 dbs in cps (21,500 cps): $2 per 215 cps Accepting both paypal or skrill. I can sell 215 cps at a time for $2 per 215 if the buyer requests so. TRANSFER IS NOT INCLUDED!!! Rules: 1. I show the cps the buyer is interested in through CO.
[Selling] Selling Account (Server: Columbus)
08/16/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Account is as follows: Level 140 (Water-Warrior-Monk) 2,260,000,000 Gold Donation Jiang Hu Score: 59 860 Needs 3 more Ultra/Epic HP in Stage 9 Chi Scores: Dragon
[Selling] Selling Full Gear On Columbus Server
10/22/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Server-Columbus Account- Guitargodterry Skype- guitargodterry123 message me on skype or on the server with any questions or talk about any of the items and prices im willing to work with you on prices but these are my set prices i would like to get im also selling cps 10$ per 1k cps if interested Please only message me with serious questions and or offers dont waste my time and i woulnt waste yours i just need to sell my stuff to quit and get married :-) Items and Prices
Selling my 132 Pure Ninja on Columbus Server gear included.
03/04/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
So I'm selling my 132 Pure Ninja on the server Columbus. This Includes gears and if you don't want the account I can sell you Just equipment its up to you. If you are interested Send me a message. The Ninja is 2nd RB Duke with 900mil donation and has decent Chi, With a BP of 296. The Gear Includes: Super 2 Socket (SDG) +6 -3 Level 132 katanas Super 2 Socket (SDG) +8 -3 level 131 Hood Super 2 Socket (SDG) +6 -5 level 131 Vest Super 1 Socket (SDG) +5 -3 level 131 Ring Super 1 Socket...