Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My stuffs and Account server Stararrow!

Discussion on My stuffs and Account server Stararrow! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My stuffs and Account server Stararrow!

Hello guys i sell my account and stuffs in server Stararrow with full Info and stuffs!

Just come back from the holidays and see someone scammed me i got my stuffs back but he ****** up my Chi!

i have 2 Epic trojan wappens +12 2 socket -5

Armor 2 socket +12 -7

Headgear +9 2 socket -7

Boots Neck Ring +7 2 socket -7

Fan And tower +7 2 socket -1

Riding crop +7 -1

Horse +8

2 +5 2 socket Beads p4 perm.

and Monk level stuffs full 1 socket +2 +3 +5 +4

my account need only 3m gold to get Duke! make offers PM!

I accept Only Paysafecards i changed the server and just wanna my cps in the another server.

if you only need the stuffs take the stuffs!.

i dont have time for scammers i just wanna get my cps in another server the problem is i cant transfer because its a new server and i can only transfer in 2016!

Old 06/27/2015, 11:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
still there!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy Cps Server Stararrow
06/24/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Buy Cps Server Stararrow give me offers.
Buy cps server stararrow
02/10/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Do someone sell cps on server stararrow ( battlearts )
[Trading] Wanna trade an account of lol for stuffs on Rappelz (Serafin ITA/PL/TR Server)
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i wanna give you a good account of lol for stuffs on Rappelz serafin server. The accounts has: -18 champs -Elo gold V If you want to trade i will give you some infos like: Creation date of the account (month / year) Location (City), from where you created the account A list of places from which to access the account was
[WTT] My CPs in Server StarArrow For CPs in any other servers
10/24/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
as mentioned above am trading all my cps on star arrow for cps on any other server , i got lots of cps on star arrow like 140k+ cps
WTT stuffs/money on Rappelz Naga server for EU west account or RIOT POINTS
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people. Im trading my stuffs on Rappelz - Naga server for EU west account or Riot points. Stuffs i have: 7b cash, r7 s5 bp, happy monkey hat, +20 r7 d3 chromatic ruthleess and +18 devouring 2h staffs/ +20 r6 2h staff diabolical/ 12x angel/low lv joker/ r5 d3 devouring 6 slot belt/ obsi crusti card and some more pm me if you intrested.