Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Monk ACC Server Phoenix

Discussion on Selling Monk ACC Server Phoenix within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Monk ACC Server Phoenix

I sell pure monk acc level 133-131-129 (still 129 for tournment winnings)
The acc has the rarest garm on game (fatal allure -1%), only 2 of those in whole server.
Also the rarest mount (king of scorpions saint -1%)
+12 bead 2sock sdg sdg -7%
+7 perm p4 bead 2sock sdg sdg -5%
+8 armor 2sock sdg sdg -5%
+8 head 2sock sdg sdg -5% with 3k composition
+6 heaven fun 2sock with super thunder gem on both socks -1%
+5 tower 2sock with super glory gem on both socks -1%
+6 boots 2sock sdg sdg PERM P3 (add 10% perm break) -5%
+5 neck 1 sock sdg
+4 ring 1 sock sdg
+4 riding crop -1%
+6 Mount (allowed to ride on Twin City and Market)
+4 riding crop -1%
Miraculous Gourd -1%
All itens listed are super.
Char has 300 BP total and its nobility ranks as Baron.
Chi has full p attack +2500 and full anti-break 20%, some yellow and few purple too, but still needs some work to be very good.
Jiang Jiu is almost stabilized, just needing to increase its atributes (p-attack, anti-break, immunity, p-strike and Max HP)
The reason why i am selling this acc is because i just dont have anymore time to play )=
The acc is bound as VIP 3 ($600+), but thats because i bought bulks of cps from players ingame as well.
Just to finish, this acc is perfect for someone that wants to:
-Get Top Monk every week, Top 8 on elite pk, team pk and skill team pk, because its lv 129.
-Never die for archers (it can handle a lot of damage from melee and taoists).
-1 hit ppl in Twin City and win most of arena fights daily.
-Shackle (1min 30 sec) and unshackle the opponents during battles (capture the flag, guild war, arena, etc).

Having all that being said, i am asking for $600 for the acc, and i only accept paypal. I do not give acc before getting payed, but i am willing to give my facebook profile and do live video skype call ONLY FOR TRUE INTERESTED BUYERS, as a way of trust. My skype is: leonardo_o5. I am not here to waste anyone's time or patience, i just want to sell my acc, so please, i ask you to do the same if you contact me.