Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 Fan/tower/crop/boots

Discussion on +12 Fan/tower/crop/boots within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 Fan/tower/crop/boots

Hi- last piece of the puzzle for me so looking to get those this weekend. I am on Honor/Justice so added bonus if your items are located there.

Anyway- please leave me pm's with your best offer and ill get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] +12 Necky, Tower, Boots, Crop
04/21/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for +12 Necky, Tower, Boots and Crop. I'm located on Honor/Justice server. Only willing to move if a fair price is offered. Thanks!
WTB> +12 Crop,Tower,Steed,boots
11/01/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Cps or USD, if you have plenty of vouches i can pay first as gift. If not as virtual goods with each item name for screenshots for any evidence for your protection and mine. Looking to buy in Dragon server but any will work if its more than just 1 of the stated items. Pm prices to work deals
[Buying] +12 P7 Necky, +12 P7 Boots, +12 Fan, +12 Tower, +12 Crop
09/13/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for legit sellers, selling the items listed above in the title. Payment is trough paypal, and scammers dont even waste your time on me, i know every trick in the book! Price wise im obviously looking to pay a fair price, but as cheap as possible! Can buy all items at once, but dont mind doing trades 1 by 1. Hit me up trough personal message
[Buying] +12 Tower/Fan, Necky, Crop or Boots
04/07/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Only need +12 boots, will pay with cps !
[Selling] +8 Boots,Fan,Tower 2 soc, +12 bracers,+7 crop
04/01/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wanting to sell it in a bundle for cps, Send me a private msg if ur intrested