Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying good account and gears for conquer 2.0

Discussion on Buying good account and gears for conquer 2.0 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying good account and gears for conquer 2.0

Well all I can't figure out old old account for some reason my email won't work I've bought and sold a lot of accounts and items in the past serious inquiries only will not be scammed will go first if there is enough votes from main forum user feel free to message me either looking for assassin or fire and will pay with USD Western Union or Paypal only thanks.
Old 03/18/2015, 05:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a +12 ph6 monk set if u are interested in it
Old 03/18/2015, 06:21   #3

how much are you looking for and what level max or?
Old 03/19/2015, 20:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheak that !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buying dbs and good gears in dark
10/30/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi im lookin for +8-+12 sword/blade +12 war armour 6-12 ring +6-12 fan,tower,steed,riding crop also lookin for a db farmer willing to buy upto 50 dbs a week every week bumpppppp
Buying a good Conquer online account max $300,-.
09/03/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Delete.
Buying GOOD conquer account( RS+AQ+EO trade)
06/19/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies
Sooo, im looking for a high level'd account. Preferably a archer but il deal with anything.. My offer is of the following. Keep in mind these accounts can be sold to players in other games if you want. They are all good quality I don't play anymore, im more interested in Conquer, if anyone wants to buy it, you can list a price below, its an X-Guardian account, and has many awesome weapons and gear. He's also trainned in many classes, he's full dragon slayer, which allows my character to turn...
Buying GOOD conquer acc
09/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Buying a good conquer account , any server.. Full info if you can... Im offering a Eudemons account level 89 Its has: ChainChop FlyingChop Couple Of Yellows