Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cps On Storm.

Discussion on Selling Cps On Storm. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cps On Storm.

Hello all! I have 55k cps for sale.
I'm new to elitepvpers and for the people who don't trust new people here (witch is ok) dont apporoach me. I'm a honest fair guy and i can give you every information you need from me. I want to sell the cps by useing paypal. It goes as this: You pay for the cps and i trade them to you no discussion possible. This is also new for me to sell something online or on a forum.

Price will be 1.8$ For 215 Cps.
Minimum ammount you have to buy is 2150 Cps.

Why do i sell the cps?

I want to sell them becouse i have been playing conquer for 8 years now on and off and i reached a age i don't care for it anymore and what could be better than turning ur gameing history into money right?!

What am i gonna do with the money?
Use it for my house.

Add me on skype if your intressted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Heroes of the Storm EU Key
02/21/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Heroes of the Storm EU Key write me pm
[Selling] Selling various of services on Storm
02/01/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there. I'm selling services on server Storm, such as farming you mentor exp, blessing items My prices are in cps & rather cheap imo. Farming mentor exp - 40 cps. Blessing accessories and/or items - 90 cps.
Selling CPS for CASH in STORM PM MSG ME
03/09/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sellin cps for money pm me as soon as possible :) Add on skype gogi143
Selling 140 account on Storm!
05/21/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
Hello EPVP, Im selling an naked 140 account on server pishu EU/Storm! Account currently is wat-war-ninja with earl rank Decent chi, nearly 70+ in all 4 chis in atleast p atk-break-hp-anti break Looking to sell it for DBS on Storm only If intressed just post here or send me an PM
selling 2nd rb on server storm!!!
09/12/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
selling 2nd rb ninja ninja tro, 130-130-96 on storm server!!! if ur interested pm me or add my msn and message me [email protected] Pictures by Aidan_Dobbins - Photobucket