Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EAGLE SERVER]Exemption Token

Discussion on [EAGLE SERVER]Exemption Token within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EAGLE SERVER]Exemption Token

I've been wanting to buy an Exemption Token for 800cps. I could negotiate for a little bit more. Please Message me and let's have a chat in-game. I'm online right now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Server Vorstellung / Server Presentation] Virtual Eagle - DayZ Epoch | New Server
04/24/2014 - DayZ - 3 Replies
Hello out there For some time makes our Multigaming Clan "Virtual Eagle" Gameserver for our Community and for other Player. Since yesterday we got a new DayZ Epoch Server, with many Scripts and Plugins. At this time we work on this Server. Make new map modifications, clear all Errors wich the server may have and want to make it beautiful for all players We search now for people, who can help and support us with playing on this Server. Tell us about the Errors which you find and then...
Exemption Token seller
05/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay i want to create a Exemption Token seller but ive got somewhere with coding him.. but im not sure what to put next case 30161: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello, I can sell you a Exemption Token for a small price of 2000 CPs, do you want one?")); ...
anybody giving exemption token away?
08/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey guys im pissed off cus the 2nd reborn quest sux and i really wanna be 2nd reborned so if u got a exemption token can you give it to me for free please? thanks im on (gem world - emerald)