Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy anything on Unicorn Server

Discussion on Buy anything on Unicorn Server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy anything on Unicorn Server

If you have anything for sale on Unicorn, please add me on or message me.
Old 10/26/2009, 01:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT +10 Level 100 Orc On Pantera Server For 80+ any PET Card On Unicorn Server
08/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I have a +10 Level 100 Orc card on Pantera and now I want to move on Unicorn server but I only have a wolf there so I need a high level pet card. I'm accepting any offers with pet more than 80... for the unicorn server. I also have a huge collection of skill cards 60+, complete r4 =5 Lv 10 gear for me and the pet a blue pixie level 21 and more things... ALL ON PANTERA SERVER. PM OFFER with things on Unicorn Server. Best regards!
WTB/Naga,Angel,Kenta Unicorn Server
06/06/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Here is the Deal im offering a quite good offer on any of them it can be ethier paid in cash by paypal im Verified or Gpotatos on any server you want but the trade has to be done to my character in Unicorn since i do not play in any other server. i can pay with Gpotatos with no problem on any server. $200~300 on Any pet the total amount wont be less than the lowest i offer it can be more depending the pet lvl and the pet itself. Also im looking for a middle man for this trade if any...
WTS nightmare and unicorn {NAga server}
04/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Sold!
B> gears and items on myth unicorn server
12/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
just hit me here i pay by paypal for
Paypal only 2rb 131 FireTao -unicorn server
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
i have a water 110 Fire Fire 130 131 2rb, all skills and fixed (including nade and 900 hp heal) Unicorn server best firetao on that server since the time i quited 4 inhalf months, elite 2 soc +5 SPG SPG boots +6 SPG SPG super mana bs Spg +6 super robe SPG +7 super brace SPG +5 super bag