Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 ACCOUNTS AND GEAR CHEAP!!!! HIGH DONATIONS

Discussion on WTS 2 ACCOUNTS AND GEAR CHEAP!!!! HIGH DONATIONS within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 ACCOUNTS AND GEAR CHEAP!!!! HIGH DONATIONS

I am seelling my pirate and my water.

both are full + 12 super 2 soc p6 -7

the pirate has p7 perm weapons

im selling the gears for an even price of 250.00 usd each standard no matter what item for both chars

im selling each char after i sell their gear first each char will go for 500.00 usd

the water has a max immunity of 187. and antibreak of 190+ and donation of 6kkk

my pirate has 22kkk donation 210 percent crit and a max immunity of 190.

let me know gears must sell before i sell account. i will sell both accounts including gear and all for a package deal of 5,500.00 usd

full taoh set and full pirate set p6 perm - 7 super 2 socket pirate weapons are perm p7

the pirate h

Tags
account, conquer, donation, gear, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End WoW Accounts - End Game Gear-Achievs-Mounts-Titles
10/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
All Accounts are Warlord of Draenor Expansion Upgraded 60 Days GameTime included My Seller User Reputation Here Over 600 Positive Feedback 100% Reputation Feedback from all Previous Buyers We Have a Large Stock with High End WoW Accounts Ready for WoD , Amazing Low Prices as you can See , Full Satisfaction Skype - WoWBlizzness
[Selling] High End WoW Accounts - End Game Gear-Achievs-Mounts-Titles
10/14/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
All Accounts are Warlord of Draenor Expansion Upgraded 60 Days GameTime included My Seller User Reputation Here Over 600 Positive Feedback 100% Reputation Feedback from all Previous Buyers We Have a Large Stock with High End WoW Accounts Ready for WoD , Amazing Low Prices as you can See , Full Satisfaction Skype - WoWBlizzness
[Selling] High-End Barbarian Gear CHEAP
02/25/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 9 Replies
I offer you high-end barbarian gear. http://i.epvpimg.com/nTdng.jpg I also have a lot of other high-end gear , but ill post them later on. for more info contact me here via pn or on skype. No offers under 25€ please. accept paypal (only verified) , e*gold or paysafecard.
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL
04/01/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Buying the best Shaiya accounts i can, I'm spending up to $3000 on this game!! I am looking for high level UM accounts that are very wealthy, or 1-15 UM PvP accounts that have UBER gear! please add my skype: edlerislegend paying in paypal or western union