Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

150k cps and +12 items

Discussion on 150k cps and +12 items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/05/2014, 13:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyushii View Post
xDizaster is Bisnis01 on here, he got banned from epvp from a scamming attempt. He asked me to inquire me to Mediate for his trade, tried to convince me to help him get this one chick to buy his King account and pirate gears. And for me to convince her to send him the 1200 USD cash first before he gives her anything and he'll let me have the pirate gear and he get to keep his King account. I refused and submitted info to an Admin, hence why he is banned from epvp. He even came back here and tried to make a new account to sell his King account and items again and that account on epvp got banned as well.

I dont know somesault nor never contacted him, but you trying to protect a scammer and accuse another of scamming. Is just a contradiction to your whole statement itself. "Accuse one of scamming, yet your friend is a scammer himself..."
With all respect since and l and my friend piet used to deal with you as you were pluto server seller ...

Bisins01 is not the real owner of xDizaster, Bisins01 is the one who scammed the real owner and my friend almir had to spend 2 weeks emailing TQ about it to get his account back and he never logged on epvp again
and this is the real owner's thread

Any way soon enough I will make a thread on how as**holes try to trick people with fake skypes and fake paypal payments or fake middlemen ..
Old 12/13/2014, 06:49   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still got that fox?
Old 12/14/2014, 21:44   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Interested in the +12 Ninja Epics and +12 Vest. PM with details as I can't seem to.