Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB> +12 Crop,Tower,Steed,boots

Discussion on WTB> +12 Crop,Tower,Steed,boots within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

steed doesn't have to be rare, trying to get the crop, boots, and tower for $250 each and steed for 140, but that's negotiable. message me your offers, if you have decent vouches im willing to go first etc, if not a cp purchase could work if you provide proof of the item(s)
Old 11/20/2014, 23:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
call me on skype; gabriel.mirmeci3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] (+12) Fan - Tower - Crop - Steed - Boots - Ring - Necky
01/07/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
*Buying from any server *All items preferably at their full potential (i.e. super, 2soc, perm(p6/p7), bless(-7)) *Payment via PayPal *Please don't message me if: -You are selling any single item above 250USD -You are not a trusted seller (have no vouches +/ good reviews)
11/01/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Cps or USD, if you have plenty of vouches i can pay first as gift. If not as virtual goods with each item name for screenshots for any evidence for your protection and mine. Looking to buy in Dragon server but any will work if its more than just 1 of the stated items. Pm prices to work deals
[Selling] BUY W. CONFIDENCE|+12 RING/BOOTS/NECKY/STEED/TOWER/FAN/CROP/PISTOL/RAPIER/HOOD/ARMOR
05/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 35 Replies
I think the title says it all... ALL PRICES ARE OBO (OR BEST OFFER) *these prices do not include: transfer fee or fee's Was RECENTLY SCAMMED Not selling anything anytime soon, good luck and be careful here on the forums. The mods aren't going to help you with anything and support the scammers. Don't trust the Black Market grading system its flaud and never go first.
[Buying] +12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby
01/04/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
+12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby PM me please
[Buying] WTB Tower +7,Crop +7 and steed +7 Neptune
07/31/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Want to buy the following items +7 SUP Tower $50,00 +7 ANY Crop $50,00 +7 ANY Steed $50,00 Or ingame Cps Send me Private Message or leave comment