Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 ASSASSIN SET PERM P7 & NECKLACE

Discussion on +12 ASSASSIN SET PERM P7 & NECKLACE within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 ASSASSIN SET PERM P7 & NECKLACE

TITLE SAYS IT ALL. BELOW ARE FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ITEMS:
Super +12 SDG SDG -7 P7 perm Lvl 120 Hat
Super +12 SDG SDG -7 P7 perm Lvl 120 Knife(2x)
Super +12 SDG SDG -7 P7 perm Lvl 120 Coat
Super +12 SDG SDG -7 P7 perm Lvl 139 Necklace

ASSASSIN SET - 500DBS
NECKLACE - 180DBS

I AM ACCEPTING CPS AND ITEMS IN GAME ONLY. SET CAN BE TRADED FOR A NINJA SET WITH EPIC SAME STATS.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] +12 TAO SET PERM P7 (WTT--> assassin or epic troj)
10/08/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
selling +12 -7 perm p7 tao set. -brace -bag -cap -robe -bs just pm me here.. include server, char name, and time you log in.. ktbai!
[Selling] S> Full +7 2 sock assassin (package w/ 2 perm vip lvl 6 hunters)
04/16/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Selling my assassins. I have 3 assassins as a package deal. I use one of them for hunting only- lvl 135 tro-war-archer. She was a water first life, so 110-125. Like I said I only use her for hunting, perm vip lvl 6. I don't remember the sec info but you can just use it as a hunter and don't store anything on it if you don't want to trust crap on it. Level 135 main/mostly hunter perm vip lvl 6 as well. Also tro-war-archer. Water as first life. 110-125 too lol. This is the account that I...
[Buying] +12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby
01/04/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
+12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby PM me please
[Selling] Full Assassin +12 p6 perm-7 gear
10/21/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on Mike.Lopez324 if you are intrested please no scammers and yes we will be using a middleman. so if you plan on scamming dont even bother
[Announcement] Gold Necklace & Pebbles Necklace hack Soon!(Little Mari Pet XCanceled)
05/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 58 Replies
I succeed on creating a program and i created gold and pebbles necklace.I'll post it soon in the release section after i created the website.To Activate the Gold and Pebbles Necklace hack,you just need to open the program and it will redirects you to the website and click "Activate Now" then open patcher log in your account and you will see that you are already wearing the new Gold and pebbles necklace.But to get it,there are some challenges so just wait till i post it at Release section.I...